image
Tiffany's Blog
image image image image
Tuesday, February 17, 2009



So my last 5 days have been spent in the warm and wet Philippines. We were in Manila for a night and Boracay the rest of the trip. It was so much fun (despite some rain). We got tans/burned, had live music, pretty good (and cheap) food + drinks, and just altogether hung out and had a great trip. There was 11 of us with 2 add ons. A couple of them did water sports (jet skis, parasailing), while I got a massage x).


We also saw some cool fire dancing, which I ended up getting lessons for. It was cool but definitely not a pain free activity! haha. The girl who taught me, she was definitely a wild one *cough* and I'm sure half the stories she told me were probably false. We also had a couple scary landings on the domestic planes in the Philippines and a retarded server (who mixed up EVERYONE's orders).

Anyways, I don't have enough rooms for the pictures and I still haven't figured out how to put in a slide show so I'm going to just attach the link. x). I'm still adding photos to the album so check back often! I'll post later when I have all the photos uploaded! Click below!

Boracay, Philippines Pictures!


--------------

On a side note, my roommate is being very troublesome! She has demanded that I'm not allowed to have friends over EVER; not even to knock on the door. She never comes back until like 10 pm but I can't have friends over when she's not around either. And I can't listen to music in the room. She accused my friends of stealing her credit card bill, snooping through her stuff, ruining her reputation (she doesn't even have friends), and having germs. I tried to compromise and she flat out refused. Demanded I respect her; as if she's respecting me! And she said to me, "I didn't say I didn't like you, I said MAYBE I didn't like you". <---that means you don't like me Becky. You just say it, I get the point.

11:59 AM