Saturday, January 24, 2009
Although being home hasn't been all that exciting (at all) and I didn't really hang out with any of my old friends (I probably need new friends with free time), I find that I'm sad to return to Hong Kong. It's weird since I find living at home slow and boring (I need more friends with free time interested in hanging out) and I know I should be excited to go back.
Unfortunately, I think my uneagerness to go back to Hong Kong is because I know it won't be the same as it was last semester. Everyone's gone, I have to make new friends, and I think it'll be harder this time round since I'm not part of the "orientation group". Plus, Cherry is in Germany and Owen is in France (man I want to go to Europe x]p ).
Haha. Anyways, I really need to work out...and to figure out how to put pictures on this site. I should probably ask Misha for that.
4:18 PM