Wednesday, December 10, 2008
It is 3:34 pm. I have been sitting in the library since around 12 procrastinating. I really DO need to study.
Irene edited me in a note on facebook and I responded and in turn decided to write a note of my own. As I sat here thinking of people to include in my note, I realized, all of the names that kept popping up in my head were all the wonderful people I met here in Hong Kong. I seem to have forgotten many of the people at home except for the few I occasionally talk to.
I'm a little saddened that I have forgotten all those wonderful people at home, but it also made me realize, I probably forget them because I don't talk to them often. But then I realized, they also forgot me too! So it wasn't really so bad in the end...LOL. I should probably work on staying in touch with people. Here's the list off the top of my head on who talks to me or I have spoken to since coming to HK from home:
1. My family (mom, dad, James)
2. Jon
3. Pamela
4. Aaron
5. Tony
6. Andrew B.
7. Andrew L.
8. Jennifer
9. Kenny
(and this is where I start to struggle for names)
It's something to work on for New Year's. Sorry if I forgot I talked to you!
3:32 PM