image
Tiffany's Blog
image image image image
Thursday, December 4, 2008

10, sorry 11... Things I learned this semester that have affected me (duh).

1. Tiff can dance.
2. I am now more politically aware, to the point of wanting to vote.
3. The Jews are fascinating. (I have been formally made aware by Misha that Jewish is an adj.)
4. I am more culturally observant.
5. I can survive on my own.
6. I am more secure in my body.
7. I enjoy singing the star bangled banner (I have American Pride LOL)
8. I have discovered how to REALLY work with people and that team projects suck!
9. Although I have met so many new people, I am most comfortable with Americans (too bad!)
10. Have fun, try something new, this is an opportunity...grab it!
11. one more! Apparently, I'm rather amusing to people. 

-- I find it interesting that although every employer in the US wants team players, very few schools/classes in the US actually involve any type of real teamwork (projects, presentations, etc.) So how do we prepare ourselves? Or does everyone just lie through their interviews? x) Perhaps that is something to consider in job satisfaction and motivation, ne?

1:00 AM